September 11, 2017

MFT Stamps Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius

Hi everyone! I'm so excited that MFT Stamps is running their famous Card Design Superstar contest again this year..! I did make this card with a lot of thoughts and love, and here's my entry for Clean & Simple Genius category:


I stamped the cute yeti from Beast Friends stamp set and colored him using Zig clean color real brush and then fussy cut him. I only put a light color on him so it would give a pop on the white background. For the background, I die cut a white card-stock using MFT Die-namics Inside/Out Stitch Rectangle STAX (the largest one) and embossed it with snowflakes pattern. I stamped the sentiment also on a white card-stock and die cut it around using the same Die-namics (this time I used the smallest one). I colored the sentiment only on the outside to keep it clean. Next I put on my yeti and sentiment at the center of the background, then put them all on a light blue top folding card base.

Well, that's it. I must say clean and simple cards is not my style. But with this contest, it really challenges me to work outside my comfort zone. And I have to admit too, I do LOVE the result! Hope you love it like I do and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment