September 03, 2017

LFC Cards for Kids

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made a slider card using Lawn Fawn clear stamp set called Booyah. Here it is..



I stamped out the images and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and then fussy cut it. I made the sky background using Pumice Stone Distress Ink. I made the hill and the houses by die cutting a black paper using Lawn Cuts Little Town Border. I die cut three sliders on the background for the three little ghosts. After putting the background sky using double sided tape on a black card base I put on the ghosts on each slider using double sided tape too. Then I put on the hill on top of the ghosts using double sided tape again so the ghosts were hidden behind the hill. Last I die cut a banner and colored it using the same Distress Ink and then stamped the sentiment on it.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

2 comments: