September 02, 2017

Just for You..

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made it using Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp set called Squeezed Lemonade. At first I really wanted to make an autumn themed card, but when I added the drops as the final touch, why does it look like snow? LOL. Well, here it is..


I printed out the image and color it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut it. I die cut a patterned paper for the background using dies from CDD Fancy Frame Dies. Next for the land I die cut a brown card stock using CDD Ocean Border Dies. I put the image on the background paper and stamped out the sentiment from CDD Simply Said clear stamp set then white embossed it. Then I put them all on a white card base. Last, I put on some Nuvo Crystal Drops (Simply White) for the final touch.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment