September 19, 2017

Christmas in Summer Pop Up Card

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made a pop up card (which I don't make in a really really long time) using Craftin Desert Divas digi stamps called Surfing Santa and Pink Christmas. Here it is..




I printed the images and color it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut it. I made the pop up base using a white card stock and added the ocean and the land using CDD Ocean Border Dies and the coconut tree using CDD Island Dies. I made the clouds by stamping it from CDD clear stamp set called Punny Farm and colored it with Zig clean color real brush and then fussy cut them. Next I put on all the images on the land and the sea. After done with all the pop up parts, I put it inside a red card base. I printed out the sentiment on a piece of paper and put it inside at the bottom part of the card.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment