August 23, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 5 Delightful Die Cutting

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Rainbow Greetings for the sentiment only, no cute images. I know, it's new for me too. Here it is.


I die cut a white background paper then blended some Festive Berries Distress Ink on it. Next I die cut the heart using MFT Stamps die-namics called Abstract Heart and colored it using the same Distress Ink. Then I put the heart on the background paper and splashed some water on it. I stamped the sentiment on a little white banner and then put it below the heart on the background paper. I put them all on top of a red card base and added some sequins for the final touch.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment