August 21, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 3 Background Bonanza

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made it using MFT Stamps clear stamp sets called Rainbow Greetings and Up in the Air. Here it is..


I made the background by blending various Distress Inks on a white card stock using Star Grid stencil from MFT stamps. Then I die cut the background paper using Fancy Frame die from Craftin Desert Divas. Next I stamped the bear and colored it using Finecolour markers and then fussy cut it. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of a black paper and white heat embossed it. I placed the image and sentiment on the background paper and put them all on a black card base.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment