August 19, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 1 Inlaid Made Easy

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Magical Dragons. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored it using Finecolour markers and fuzzy cut them. Next I cut a patterned paper using Inside Out Stitched Rectangle Stax dies from MFT stamps (the largest one). Then I cut a rectangle on that same paper using the same die set (the third largest one). I also cut the same size of rectangle frame to make the background and colored it using Finecolour markers. Then I put those papers on a white card base. Next I put the images on top of the papers and added some sequins. Last, I stamped on the sentiment.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment