August 23, 2017

MFT Camp Create Bonus - Awesome Ombre

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Everyday is a Picnic. Here it is.


I stamped the image and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Then I made the green background using die-namics from MFT stamps called Inside Out Stitched Rectangle STAX and painted it using some watercolors in an ombre style. I die cut a white paper and put it under the background paper. Next I made the circle frame using MFT Stamps die-namics called Single Stitch Line Circle Frames and glued an acetate under the frame. I stamped the ants outside, on top of the acetate and then I added some sequins on top of the picnic basket image and put the frame on it. Next I stamped the sentiment. Last I put all my images together on top of a green card base and added some sequins for the final touch.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment