July 10, 2017

MFT WSC Over The Moon

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called Space Explorer. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Then I made the moon by die cut a circle and color it using Finecolour markers. For the night sky background I made it by blending Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and the stars by blending Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink on a stencil. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it using silver embossed powder on a black card stock. Then I cut a stripped paper to add some color and placed it on the left side. I arranged and put all my images together on a top folding black card base.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment