July 20, 2017

LFC Color Inspiration Board

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used Lawn Fawn clear stamp set called You're Claw-some and Happy Happy Happy. Here it is..


It was a color inspired card from Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and I used it for coloring the background. First I blended some Distress Inks (Picked Raspberries, Dried Marigold, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, and Broken China) and splattered it with water. Then I die cut a wave shaped in the middle of the card. I also die cut a "happy" word at the top side of the card and then stamped the sentiments on it. Then I stamped the unicorns and colored it using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. I put those three unicorns on the "wave" part and finish! My simple colorful card.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment