June 19, 2017

Thanks for Coming to My Rescue

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made it using Craftin Desert Divas clear stamp set called Happy Trails. Here it is..


I stamped the fire truck image at the center of the card and color it using Finecolour markers. Then I also stamped that image on a masking paper and fussy cut it and then place the masking paper exactly on top of the stamped fire truck on the card. That way the image will be secure when I stamped the sentiments on top of it. I stamped the sentiments with the help of Stamp Perfect (kind of like Misti) so the sentiments will be straight. After done with the sentiments I just needed to peel off the masking paper and ta da..! The fire truck is still safe from the sentiments :D Next I die cut a blue patterned paper for the background using CDD Fancy Frame Dies. And last I put them all on a red card stock.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment