April 26, 2017

Let's Party

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I still used MFT stamps clear stamp set called The Whole Herd. Like I told you before, I wanna make another version using this stamp set with a brighter color. Here it is..


I stamped the images and colored them using Zig clean color real brush, then fuzzy cut them. Then I made the sunset background by blending some Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Spiced Marmalade, and Dried Marigold). I cut a white frame using MFT Inside Out Stitched Rectangle Stax Dies and put it on. Then I stamped the sentiment on the top left of the card. Last I put all the images on. Oh! The party hats they're wearing are from Lawn Fawn clear stamp set called Party Animals. It's so cute! And for the final touch I put some Nuvo crystal drops on it.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment