April 11, 2017

Herd You Had a Birthday

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I used MFT stamps clear stamp set called The Whole Herd. Here it is..



I stamped the images and colored them using Finecolour markers, then fuzzy cut them. Then I cut some hills on green cardstock using MFT Surf & Turf Dienamics and arranged them as on the picture. I tried to squeeze ALL the animals into a card (that's just my bad habit *sigh*). I cut a white frame using MFT Inside Out Stitched Rectangle Stax Dies and put it on the hills. Last, I stamped the sentiment on the frame.
I think I'm gonna make another card with a brighter color. It turned out too dark for me :(

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment