April 20, 2017

And I choose you

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. This time I made it using Craftin Desert Divas digi stamp called Princess Kissing a Frog and a mini clear stamp set called Rockin Reptillians. Here it is..


I printed out the princess digi image and colored it using Finecolour markers then fuzzy cut it. Then I cut a white square background using Inside Scalloped Square Dies. Next I stamped the frogs on it and rainbow colored them using Finecolour markers too. I wrote the sentiment on a black strip paper and put on the sentiment and the princess on the white background. Last I put them on a black square cardstock base to make the colors pop.

Well, that's it. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment