March 29, 2017

CDD Happiness Handmade

Hi! Today I'm back to share another card that I made. Well it's been a long time since I post in this blog but that doesn't mean I didn't create cards in the meantime. I just don't have the time to write in this blog but I still post them in my IG account :)
Anw here is the card that I made using Craftin Desert Divas stamp called Special Delivery.


I stamped the images and colored them using Zig clean color real brush then fuzzy cut them. Then I made the box using die cut from CDD too called Stitched Box Die. After placing all the images, I made the dot pattern on the wall using Nuvo Crystal Drops. I do love this products, it gives a special touch on your project.
Well, that's for now. I hope you like the card that I made and see you on another project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment