January 17, 2017

SSSW Challenge

Hello everyone! I wanna share my card that I made for SSSW Challenge. The theme is Winter Birthday and I created a CAS card. It was so easy to make, took only an hour to finish but I quite love the result. So here it is!


I used Lawn Fawn Baaah Humbug stamp set, the sheeps are so cute!! Colored them using Zig clean color real brush and fuzzy cut them. Then put them on the background and stamped the sentiment. For the background I used Distress Inks which are Shaded Lilac and Milled Lavender. Then added some snow using white gel pen. Last, put it on a mint cardstock. Done! Clean and simple :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful soft background and the sheeps are so cute. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Winter Birthday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete