December 24, 2016

My son's Christmas Card

Hello! This time I wanna share my Christmas card that I made for my son *as you know from the title* LOL I decided to make a pop up box card for him as he's still 2yo and would love something attractive. I made it red, because it's Christmas, right? And decorated the whole card with Mama Elephant Wooly Winter stamp set.


Here's the preview of the card. Those sheeps are totally heart stealing, aren't they? Colored all these cuties with Zig clan color real brush as usual. I decided to use my own handwriting for the sentiment because I want to add some personal touch to the card. I hope he would appreciate that when he's older, as for now I'm totally sure he would prefer tearing his gifts' wrapping papers rather than admiring my card, ha!


Well, here's a pic of my son in Christmas theme. Doesn't he look so cute with that reindeer head band? ;) Well, I think that's for now, Christmas is really near guys..! Have a lovely time with your loved ones! Merry Christmas..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment